Nars Sheer Glow foundation review

Leave a Comment
This month I went on a trip overseas to tropical Vanuatu, such as beautiful place truly the 'Happiest place on earth', my only dilemma I had before leaving was choosing the right foundation that would provide me beautiful coverage but also withstand the tropical climate of Vanuatu, not to mention the daily swims in crystal clear water. 


Before using Nars sheer glow I used L'Oreal true match, which is a super beautiful foundation in its self but I always found that if I was in hotter temperatures or in the water it would always end up having quite a strange finish, something I didn't want while spending my days soaking up the sun in paradise, right? 


I purchased Nars sheer glow on a pure whim, after reading other reviews online, all i can say is wow! This foundation is perfect! I purchased two shades from Kiss & Makeup NY, in Siberia (light) and Punjab (medium/dark). I purchased the darker shade for my holiday and the lighter for my return. This foundation has the perfect coverage, although I wouldn't say it was necessarily 'sheer' as the label suggests but a more medium coverage and very buildable. The finish is dewy without a setting powder (which I used) and it lasted pretty much all day any day I wore it. This included swimming through waterfalls, flying along 60m high zip lines, swimming with turtles, kayaking and much more and it stayed all day long until I took it off at night. 


I have now been using this foundation for about a month and as of yet have seen no breaking out or redness associated with some foundations so this has been a big plus! On another note being a super pale gal, finding foundations light enough for my skin tone can be a BIG pain and so finding a super beautiful foundation that actually suits my skin shade has been wonderful. Nars products tend to be quite pricey and so if you aren't sure about making the commitment you can always ask for a tester beforehand. I also purchased mine from a wholesaler and so it was a lot cheaper then purchasing in store or from the website.




This foundation I definitely recommend even though the cost can seem a little high just for foundation, I also purchased the Nars creamy concealer and wore this with the foundation! If you would like a review of this product as well let me know it the comments .


Katie

You can also find me on Twitter and Instagram


Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig