Evening night beauty essentials

10 comments
There are some nights where you just want to feel completely luxurious and I find using the right beauty products can really start you on your way. Spending a night out whether it’s date night or a night out with friends is always a special occasion and I find real excitement in getting ready for a evening out. Pampering doesn’t stop at moisturiser and raspberry scented bath products but deffinetly includes spending time preparing with your favourite beauty products that you know you always grab for an evening out. 

My favourite concealer for an evening out is the Nars Creamy Concealer. I love this concealer as it has a really nice consistency that isn't cakey under your eyes but provides really great coverage for puffiness or dark under eye circles. When spending an evening out the last thing you want to worry about is crease lines from concealer or having to touch up, this concealer lasts a super long time without creasing with a setting powder and will last you all night. 


Brows are by far the most important part of my makeup look, particularly on an evening out. My holy grail brow product is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in the shade blonde. Let me start this of by saying I will never use anything else again for my brows apart from this product. It gets you the perfect sharp line and tail every single time and holds your brows in place until you remove your makeup at the end of the night. It has a cream/gel consistency and so doubles as a setting gel and gets you perfect brows done so much easier than with a pencil or powder. I will be doing a complete review on this product soon! 


My go to blush for an evening out is the Nars blush in Deep Throat. Typically for an evening out I love to put a lot of emphasis on my eyes and so I prefer using more natural shades on my cheeks. This blush is a dark warm toned coral with a subtle gold shimmer, perfect for catching the light while out on the town. It create a very natural flush of colour to the skin and pairs perfectly with a great bronzer. 


I’ve also been loving the mineralised skin finish in Soft and Gentle by Mac as a highlighter for special occasions. It is very pigmented with a beige-gold colour and flecks of gold throughout that looks perfect dusted along your cheekbones and cupids bow. 


For eyes I always love using products that are a little more luxurious, something that I wouldn't usually wear unless for special occasions or evenings out. I love using the Hourglass Modernist Palette in Obscura on evenings out particularly because of the range of finishes and lasting power. I love the colour selection of this palette and the range of satin and sparkle finishes that will really complete your look. 



As it’s just hit winter I’ve been struggling to push away my cool toned reds on evenings out, and instead have opted for more natural reds and browns such as this lipstick by Estee Lauder in the shade 117 Rose Tea. This lipstick is a gorgeous dusty rose shade perfect for adding colour to your lips but keeping it neutral and understated. I also swap out my everyday pink-nude for this shade as it really fits with the season by providing a neutral rose-nude with brown undertones. While it’s not long wearing, it is moisturising and has great colour pay off, so for the cost it is worth it. 

What are your go to makeup essentials for an evening out? let me know!

Katie 
You can also find me on Instagram and Twitter.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

  1. desperately want to try this nars concealer, it's so gorgeous x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of products, I really want to try that Nars blush and the brow pomade!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to try the NARS creamy concealer for ages!!

    http://kissand-make-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nars Deep Throat too it's just the most beautiful pinky peach with golden shimmer running through it. That lipstick looks lovely too. sabiha x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like really good makeup products and I'd love to try the Nars concealer xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices, NARS has the best blushes!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really lovely selection of products!
    I neeeeeed to try the Nars Creamy Concealer

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same, I love using my luxurious products on evenings out and special occasions as it just makes you feel that it more put together. You've got a great selection of products here x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hourglass palette looks perfect! I love feeling a bit special on night out so that is time to take my pricier products and have to look nice on photos that you will be taking

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this M.A.C. finish too and I'm very happy with it! And your eyeshadows palette looks amazing, I'd like to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers, Eliza | www.fashion-confession.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig